How well you do in search engine rankings is determine by a large number of factors. Some of these are basic structural considerations, such as appropriate keywords, that may be missing from your site and can be adjusted immediately. Other considerations include usability and design, well written copy that is easy to scan and matches the search keywords, linking agreements with other sites and how often you update your site.
How does Google work ?
Australians love Google Search and use Google for 90 - 95% of all searches. It is for this reason that your ranking in Google is so important to generating traffic to your site.
There is still much confusion and, speculation about how Google Pagerank works. (PageRank is a link analysis algorithm, named after Larry Page one of Google's founders and used by the Google to rank web site in their search engine.) .
Here is a video form Google's Matt Cutts about how Google ranks your web site.
If you do not have a website yet, we can apply our expertise in developing your online presence from scratch. We'll make sure that your site is known by all the top search engines including Google, Yahoo and Bing. We'll also develop appropriately succinct and effective keywords and phrases that customers are likely to search for, and that are reinforced by your content.
Request a Free Search Engine evaluation.
Staying Out in Front
If you want to remain competitive now and expand your market share, you're going to need a search engine strategy to stay on top of the rankings.
In order to do that, we can provide expert services in helping you refine your content and keywords to stay relevant and up to date. We can also help you develop more sophisticated campaigns that will target customers directly, through advertising management tools such as Google Adwords and Email Marketing Campaigns for direct communication with your customers.
Further information about how Google ranks your web site.
- Web site Audit
- Search Engine Ranking Report
- Competitors Report
- Keyword Report
- Search Engine Submission
- Pay-For-Inclusion (PFI) Submission
- Pay-Per-Click (PPC) Advertising campaign
- Monthly ranking report for major
For improved search engine visibility and market awareness, increased online leads and sales, we will implement the following tactics for your marketing program. Our focus is on RESULTS!
- Identify measurable client objectives - Improved search engine rankings, leads and sales
- Perform competitive analysis - Identifies current position in relation to competitors
- Perform keyword analysis and research - Determines target phrases for maximum impact
- Perform site analysis - Defines technology requirements for optimisation and whether there are any barriers to overcome with current site architecture or structure to indexing
- Produce Tactical Plan - Outlines final target keyword phrase list and specific mix of Search Engine Marketing tactics for achieving objectives
- Perform SEO - Includes optimisation of code on appropriate pages of current site and may include creation of additional content specific pages. We'll either perform optimisation directly or work with your web development team and guide implementation
- Manual Submissions - Targets the top 10 search engines including the top three - Google, Yahoo and Bing
- Monitor and Report - We can analyse site log statistics and also produce a SEO report to document current positions of target phrases on the major search engines
- Refine and Improve - Relentless pursuit to meet and exceed expectations which involves using ongoing monitoring intelligence to adjust optimisation and to re-submit only as necessary.